***** 100+ Paintings with iOS 5 compatibility *****
William-Adolphe Bouguereau (November 30, 1825 – August 19, 1905) was a French academic painter. William Bouguereau was a traditionalist; in his realistic genre paintings he used mythological themes, making modern interpretations of Classical subjects, with an emphasis on the female human body.
The tenderness with which he portrayed children and domestic scenes, his technical skill and passion for the classics, and his love of rich color are hallmarks of Bouguereaus exquisite paintings.
Download the app and learn in detail with Bouguereaus 100+ paintings while playing the jigsaw.
- Universal app - runs on iPhone and iPad
- View the painting in between while playing puzzle
- On screen visual progress bar for Puzzle
- You can select any paintings from the gallery
- You can select time for puzzle i.e. 1/5/10 uptp 30 minutes from settings
- Use the hammer and break the paintings
- Break the paintings in 16,25 and 36 blocks
- With combination of no. of blocks and timing for puzzle you can many different level for enjoying this app
- You can share the paintings on FB / Email once you will complete the Puzzle
- You also can add paintings to the gallery once you will complete the puzzle